thanks for linux from scratch episode

Hey drop us a line about the show. Feel free to ask questions, provide feedback and criticism, or just ramble on about anything your little heart desires.

Moderators: snarkout, Patrick, dann

steve riley

thanks for linux from scratch episode

Post by steve riley » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:13 am

Dann -

Thanks for the Linux from Scratch info. I would call that Premium Content.

I went through the process a couple years ago but have forgotten how far I got.

I should do it again, only this time with "Wouldn't You Like to Know" running real loud in a loop.

Steve

dann
Site Admin

Re: thanks for linux from scratch episode

Post by dann » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 am

You sir are welcome. And that is a good idea. They should provide Doba as a background track to your LFS experience.

hen770

Post by hen770 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm

i would call that content 'should content'.
i am a new lisner to the show, it has a great content, but it is like a deamon that you find it with a lot of dust and under a ton of mess.
i mean you guys can do this show alot better, just hit all the conqtent at the start of the show, and at the end of that say loud (like the intro) "here we start talking about everything" about the cakes and so on.
i am actually like the securitynow show (yea it is from twit.tv) but Steve does a great job by keep the show focused and contentfuly ;)
Thanks.

dann
Site Admin

Post by dann » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Well as that is how we have been doing the show for 7 years now I hope you can bare with the gems hidden amid the dusty refuse. We do tend to have the tech relevant content up front but that does not mean we won't meander down rabbit holes and segue off into the great beyond.