LaGER dead?

General discussion of show topics and feedback.

Moderators: snarkout, Patrick, dann

Wally Balljacker

LaGER dead?

Post by Wally Balljacker » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:21 pm

It's been awhile since the last episode. Is there simply a lack of topics to discuss on LaGER? I love Linux, and playing games on Linux as much as the next person, but there isn't a whole lot you guys haven't covered. If that isn't the case, hopefully Dann can resurrect LaGER once he gets situated down in Virginia.

CptnObvious999

Post by CptnObvious999 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:39 pm

Yes we're dead for good. There's nothing left to talk about.... just kidding. We are just not pumping the content out as frequently but I have tried to keep the show going, and schotty came to the rescue 2 days ago and we made another episode. I still have to edit it and send it to dann but it should be ready sometime soon. If anyone else is interested in joining us please contact me and maybe we can make more episodes more frequently. Also content ideas would be real helpful or if you want to send prerecorded game reviews or content of some sort I would be happy to put it on.

schotty

Post by schotty » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:22 am

Yeah, I am still game. It was fun, plus I can only get better. For everyone, let me know how it went. I, of course, think I was godlike :lol: But reality tends to differ a wee bit for some reason ...

Anyway, thanks again for allowing me the pleasure.

dann
Site Admin

Post by dann » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:13 am

LaGER is not dead! I hope to get back to recording in the very near future. With the move and not being in the same location as my computers on the weekends it has been almost impossible for me to get together with the other guys to record. Hopefully this will all be rectified in a few weeks.

The only thing left is for me to get my new ISP service installed at the apartment. If that happens before I move down next Monday, we're golden. If not, I have to wait until the weekend after the service is installed to bring my server and systems down.

Ryochan7

Post by Ryochan7 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:36 am

I would be willing to help out with an episode sometime. I would probably be the Allan of the group and stay quiet most of the time though.
Linux User #357977
LUGOP is awesome