Looking for a co-host

General discussion of show topics and feedback.

Moderators: snarkout, Patrick, dann

dann
Site Admin

Looking for a co-host

Post by dann » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:57 pm

LaGER is looking for a co-host or hosts. If you are interested let me know. It does not have to be a permanent commitment, maybe we can have a revolving host roster.

CptnObvious999

Post by CptnObvious999 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:02 pm

Cool, Maybe some more info would be helpfull like when it will be recorded or if it will be live and how long it might be. I am interested however all I have is my iAudio X5L's microphone :roll:

btw I might be able to get a microphone when I get more money. How much is a decent one? Any suggestions?

dann
Site Admin

Post by dann » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:12 pm

Honestly, I think any mic should do. So long as you can use an asterisk client or skype or similar technology that we could communicate online. We could even just use a telephone.

As for times, non have been set. I figured that is something that could be coordinated down the line.

My intent was not for a live cast but it could be if there were enough interest.

CptnObvious999

Post by CptnObvious999 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:29 pm

I am very interested. I started with the NES and ever since I have been a gamer although I enjoy keeping up with new things related to videogames and I used to have a gaming site. I have used Linux for close to 3 years so my skills might not be up to Dann's (or any of the TLLTS crew for that matter) but I don't consider myself a noobie. I have also done some research and made a few VERY small games but I know the mechanics of how they work. Anyways if you want to get in contact with me my AIM screenname is CptnObvious999, and my jabber and email is CptnObvious999 [at] gmail.com

xafan

Post by xafan » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:37 pm

I'd be happy to co-host, it shouldn't be too much harder then co-hosting GAMER :)

dann
Site Admin

Post by dann » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:15 pm

It will be infinetly harder to host LaGER with all our highbrow dialog!

Speaking of GAMER, where the hell have they been?

xafan

Post by xafan » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:44 pm

dann wrote:It will be infinetly harder to host LaGER with all our highbrow dialog!

Speaking of GAMER, where the hell have they been?
Work and or being deathly sick as usual. But #114 was just released like yesterday.

asterix

Post by asterix » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:45 pm

I wouldn't mind talking on the show. I just got my first iPod two weeks ago or so, and I've listened to every podcast you've released so far.