Anyone interested in joining me?

Show suggestions, recommendations for guest/games and all that. Not the place for questions.

Moderators: snarkout, Patrick, dann

CptnObvious999

Anyone interested in joining me?

Post by CptnObvious999 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:38 pm

As you know Dann has been extremely busy and Troels and Jesse are always in hiding. I was just wondering if anyone is interested in doing the next LaGER with me or even a future LaGER. All you need is a microphone and Skype and some linux and gaming knowledge might help. :wink: If you are interested you can reply, PM me, or email me (cptnobvious999 [at] gmail.com). The only topic I know I will be talking about so far in the next episode is Chromium.

Tsuroerusu

Re: Anyone interested in joining me?

Post by Tsuroerusu » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:21 pm

CptnObvious999 wrote:As you know Dann has been extremely busy and Troels and Jesse are always in hiding.
Devon's afraid of trying other distros than the one he already uses, the Gentooist! Oh yeah, watching The Matrix in ASCII on channel GCC is always good fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist! :wink:

Anyway, the reason I havn't been on LaGER for a while now is because I've had a lot of things related to my education that I needed to think through, and that has complicated things, I expect to be back on track for during August, although I think it'll be hard to get on a weekly schedule before Dann is settled (To Dann: Take your time man, and good luck, may god be with you and your family!).

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love. This is the eternal rule."
- Siddhattha Gotama (Buddha), founder of Buddhism.

CptnObvious999

Post by CptnObvious999 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 pm

Yeah I have stuff going on with my education too, tomarrow I tour a place I am probably going to be interning at, the next day I start work, and in a week or two school starts but I have been able to find some time for LaGER and such.

Anyways I didn't make this weeks episode because I didn't get a co-host or have many topics and I was busy for a lot of the day. Hopefully next week I will be able to find someone and do another LaGER.

schotty

Post by schotty » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:08 pm

I have a weird schedule, but would be willing to help host if you need someone still. Get back to me on what times you have traditionally been taping shows. Ill let you know if that works or not.

Nintenduh

Post by Nintenduh » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:35 pm

I might be interested :)
Check out my page! :D

CptnObvious999

Post by CptnObvious999 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:26 pm

Nintenduh wrote:I might be interested :)
Cool. Right now I bricked my router and until I get another one I am not going to be able to do it. When I get that fixed though I will probably PM you or talk to you on IRC if you are on.

We could always use more people though so if anyone else is interested please contact me. Schotty is busy starting a business (I assume thats what he is still doing at least) and everyone else has crazy schedules (myself included).